Thursday 21 January 2010

Stonehenge, Salisbury & Bath

Yesterday was our first day trip. Here's how it works...every week we have class three times a week, a day trip once a week, and then London study once a week. For our first day trip, we went to Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Bath. I couldn't have asked for a better day trip! It was seriously so long though. The bus left at 7:20am and we didn't get back until 7:30 pm. I didn't get to the bus until right at 7:20am, so I got stuck in the very back corner of the bus for the entire ride. But! I made a new friend, so it was actually pretty fun (he is the one in the "engagement pics" below haha).

It took about an hour and a half to get to Stonehenge, and I was really surprised when we pulled up to one of Britain's seven wonders. It looked like someone had just thrown the rocks in the middle of highway. They were pretty small too! It was raining/snowing, but luckily we had cute umbrellas to keep us dry. We had a fun little photo shoot! We got really wet and cold, but it was worth it.










laura, me, macy, audrey, emma, and christina. These are some of my fabulous roommates.













Here is my lovely engagement pic with Calvin



Don't we look so happy?!



Kellen and me

No comments:

Post a Comment