Sunday 24 January 2010

love

My first primary lesson ever is over!! It went alright haha. The kids were terrors. And it didn't help that nursery, junior and senior primary kids were all combined into one big clump for me to teach. There were two baby girls running around during the lesson and three wild boys climbing all over the room. I taught about the fall of Adam and Eve, and I told them how Adam and Eve were commanded to multiply and replenish the earth after leaving the garden. One of the boys asked, "If there were only two of them, how did all of these thousands of people get on the earth today?" haha I avoided the question and ended my lesson right there. I asked one of the girls if she liked my lesson after, and she said "Nope, but I like my new dress!". I guess you have to have a good sense of humor to teach primary:) I know I will learn to love the kids though.

Today was the perfect sunday. It included three of my favorite things
1) Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. oh and chocolate cake!
2) Sunday nap
3) Skyping my family

I love skyping my family on Sundays! I'm already looking forward to my parents visit at the end of my semester here. I'm very grateful for all of their love and support. I am who I am because of them. Thanks mom and dad for letting me be here! I love you and miss you!

No pictures today:( sorry! hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment