Friday 19 March 2010

perfect ending to paris

I made it back safely from paris last night. I was so sad to leave, but it was nice to be back at my lovely flat in london. I found another piece of me in paris, and I completely fell in love with the city.

I double pinky promise cross my heart hope to die that I will blog all about paris tomorrow, including all the ends and odds. I will also update the missing pictures from my recent blog posts. If anyone out there is reading this, you can hold me to that promise.

today was an awesome because I saw Les Mis. what a great way to end my french exposure this week. It was incredible, as always.

I went right after class to buy tickets with laura and christina, and they only had side tickets on the balcony left. We decided to just buy them because we don't have much time left here! On our way back to the theatre tonight, we decided to stop and get cookies at ben's. We always underestimate how much time the tube will take (it always takes forever. everything here is so spaced out!), so we were running through covent gardens to make it on time. We ended up being a few minutes late to the play, but it was no biggie. We were a little smelly during the whole play, but we were happy to be eating our cookies.



We were planning to go to portabello after getting our tickets this afternoon, but sadly, it was raining. We just went to Whiteleys instead and did a little shopping at Zara and H&M.

that's about it for me today. I was super tired after traveling last night and going non stop in paris, so I'm pooped now (hence the lack of pictures and everything) . I've just been in the kitchen discussing plans for tomorrow.

so much to do, so little time!
I always want to do everything and hang out with everyone here, so it's very difficult to decide.


All of us are starting to feel like siblings here. It's crazy how much time we all spend together (not to mention all the time with the faculty too. it's a bit strange sometimes actually) I love it most of the time though. I will be sad to part with all of my dear friends here!

....my own big bed is starting to sound kind of nice though!

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your fun times over there! I am a follower and read every time you post! I am glad you are having so much fun, but can't wait for you to get back cause I am gonna take my mom over there in June!! So ask everyone what they think the best things to do so I can make a top 10 list under your tutelage!

    ReplyDelete