Saturday 20 March 2010

happy saturday

today was just great.

how can any day in london not be great?!

and it was relaxing.
just what I needed after being sick and traveling!
I slept in a little and then went out to breakfast with macy. We went to le pain quotidien, where I got oatmeal and fresh squeezed oj. Then we walked across the street to portabello.






I bought some plums and that beautiful ring! This little old lady (in the other pic) sold it to me for 13 pounds off the original price. This ring is perfectly me! I love it.
I came back and took a great little power nap and then went to tuk tuk (thai food) and frog (yummy frozen yogurt) with macy again. We came back to the centre, where annie and michelle shared british treats with me, and now we're watching Young Victoria in the classroom. We just watched our favorite part twice! I may or may not have cried.
seriously, if you guys didn't take my recommendation from the last time I blogged about this movie, go see it! so good.



Well, I am off to work on my primary lesson!
I hope everyone had a fabulous saturday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment