Saturday 6 March 2010

new boyfriend

look who I found today....


(note his beautiful red hair)

one of the princes! no big deal.


he just happened to be wax as well. close enough to the real thing, right?

today we went to Madame Tussaud's wax museum. It was so fun! I liked it much more than I thought I would. It was cool because we saw people (well, not really people...wax figures would be a better term) like the queen, shakespeare, king henry 8th, princess diana and her sons, the obamas, the beatles, ghandi, justin timberlake, zac effron and much much more!

For some strange reason, we had class this morning. I'm not quite sure why....but it wasn't that big of a deal because I go to go to the orangery right after! And not just any old orangery. the orangery at kensington palace. Laura and I ended up having another date this afternoon because we got separated from the other girls.
The tea was so good! I got this rose/flower tea and a fruit scone.









after the wax museum, I decided to come back early to study and get my lesson ready for tomorrow. The circle line was closed, so it was a little tricky to get home and it took awhile. I had some good time to think about my summer plans and my possible new major. I will figure out all of it eventually. I'm learning every day that you can't plan out life exactly. It doesn't work like that. Today I'm thinking that I will major in home and family life and then go to culinary school in a big city. That would be so fun! That would also go along with my love for nutrition and food. but who knows...I'm always changing my mind!
I talked with laura earlier today about how it seems like professors and other adults seem to have their lives all figured out. They make it seem like life is perfect with no problems. We talked about how it's cool to see professors in a whole different environment since we live with them. We get to see that are just normal people like us. I've also realized that no one has life completely figured out. All we can do is make our best effort while having faith that it will all work out.




I stopped at cafe diana on the way home and had a hot mozerella and tomato sandwich with hot chocolate. Cafe diana has pictures all over the walls of princess diana, and it's a fun little cafe to go to.
It's nice to sometimes go off alone since we're always with tons of other people here. It's actually pretty relaxing. I love riding the tube and just being able to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment